Draper Holdings has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Specialist
This position provides direction on human resource functions including employment, payroll, benefits, employee relations and recruiting as well as compliance with federal, state and local laws.
• Provide human resource support for approximately 150 employees in 4 locations.
• Administer benefit programs, including 401(k), health, life, etc. Duties include administration of forms, communication with broker and carriers on issues, changes, terminations.
• Manage ADP system including bi-weekly palyroll, data entry of benefit information, time and attendance, compensation changes, news hires, terminations, create and run reports.
• Implement policies and procedures and work with management on development of new policies and work with managers on employee relations and disciplinary issues.
• Prepare government reporting in accordance with regulations and information requested or required for compliance, such as EEO-1.
• Maintain current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws, industry trends, and employment legislation.
• ADP Certified preferred
• Associates degree required. Bachelor preferred.
• SHRM certification, preferred.
• 3 to 5 years generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, employee relations, and payroll.
• Excellent organizational skills, writing, in addition to the ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Employment is contingent on successfully passing criminal background and drug screen tests.
We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com