Draper Media, parent company of WBOC and WRDE, has an immediate opening for an accountant.
This entry-level position is responsible for processing and posting of accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger ensuring accurate financial statements for the company.
• Integral part of the entire accounting process for the company
• Maintain general ledger and posting journals needed for monthly financial statements
• Review and process invoices for accounts payable.
• Reconciliation of accounts receivable and revenue schedules
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels
• Review of contractual relationships
• Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Maintain company assets
• Associate degree in accounting is required or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications.
• Candidates with experience in Sage100 or DocLink Smart Client software will
be given preference
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and accuracy
Interested candidates should apply at:
Or mail resume, cover letter to:
1729 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
Employment is contingent on successfully passing criminal background and drug screen tests.
We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org